Ultrasonic welding – Waders without any stitch holes.
Kura waders are made with ultrasonic welding technology which joins fabrics without any stitch holes. This creates extremely light waders with durable non-bulky seams (although they are naturally taped inside just to make sure).
Kura waders are one of the first Ultra Sonic welded waders which we brought out after an intensive testing period. Double taping on the welded seams provides extra strength and support against seam stretching.
Good quality fabrics and especially their suitability for welding technology made these waders strong. Fabrics are relatively light for maximum comfort, both in fit and breathability.
Kura waders have well thought out pocket construction with three water resistant front pockets with YKK®’s AquaGuard® zippers.
FUNCTIONALITY & COMFORT
- Ultrasonic welding for flat and durable seams
- Lightweight, packs in a small space
- Waterproof & breathable F3.5™ fabric 3-layer construction
- Three water resistant front pockets with YKK®’s AquaGuard® zippers
- Tool holder pocket in front
- Inner mesh pocket
- Stretchable wading belt with two belt loops
- Adjustable, matching colour braces
- Built-in gravel guard with lace hooks
- Built-in drying loops
- Neoprene feet with left and right side design
- Curved NoSeam™ cut for perfect fit
- Weight (g)
- 990 g
- Light olive green
- 2 vertical water resistant chest pockets, horizontal water resistant chest pocket, flip pocket
- Fl. Carbon free
- Item #